One Year BlackCert Multi Domain SSL
Save time, Save money by securing all your domains on one certificate!
Multiple SSL certificate management can be a significant task. It takes time to buy, time to renew, and time to install.
That's where BlackCert Multi Domain SSL Certificates come in. You can make things simpler by putting all your domains on a single certificate that expires at the same time.
Up to 100 fully-qualified domains can be managed by one simple certificate from BlackCert.
For example, one of our BlackCert Multi Domain SSL certificates can be used to secure the following:
Are your requirements likely to grow or change after purchasing your certificate? Not a problem. You can add or replace domains on a multi domain SSL certificate at any time.
- Secure up to 100 Fully Qualified Domain Names on a single certificate
- Save money over the cost of individual SSL certificates or wildcards
- Trusted by all major browsers and mobile devices
- 24/7 technical support
- 30 day refund policy!
- 2048 bit signatures, 128/256 bit encryption
- Base certificate costs $149.00 for three domains
- After the third domain, each additional domain costs just $40.00
- Additional Wildcard domains can be added for just $149.00 surcharge per year
- Issued online in minutes
buy a Two Year BlackCert Multi Domain SSL Certificate
or a Three Year BlackCert Multi Domain SSL Certificate
or BUY NOW
Getting a certificate is easy!
The process of ordering a certificate:
1. Prepare by getting your server set up/control panel access and getting the WHOIS domain record updated with accurate information.
2. Generate the CSR on the server or in your control panel.
2.1 For Multidomain: Enter all domains for your multi-domain certificate in your CSR generation.
3. Submit the CSR and other info on the order page.
4. 'Select DCV method' -
a. 'Email Challenge-Response' will use the registered domain email account to validate.
b. 'HTTP-Based DCV' will require you or your webmaster to upload a special file to the webserver for validation.
c. 'DNS CNAME-Based DCV' - requests a CNAME Domain Naming System entry to the requested domain
5. Enter your email address. Add to Cart > Checkout.
6. Standby for domain and company validation. Any further steps will be addressed in email.
7. Receive and install the issued certificate.
8. Contact us if you need assistance!